The reactions to my new haircut have been very interesting. Lots of screaming and laughing and hands cupped over mouths. My favorites though have been from the kids. Here are some quotes:
"you're not Alicia anymore" (I heard this twice from two different kids but when I asked them who I was now they didn't seem to know, i suggested they could call me Ali, since that's short, like the hair)
"that's a boy haircut"
(from the same girl over the coarse of 2 days):
looking confused "I like your haircut"
then later "I liked your long hair"
then the next day "you look like a rockstar"
They seem now to have accepted that I am in fact the same person as before, though this person takes less time in the bathroom :)
gwhahaha. love it - the quotes and your hair!
ReplyDeleteyour posts are all lovely all of the time.
you know what would be a lovely next post? ... something about cars that are powered by alcohol, oh yes, that sounds like a fine idea indeed.
;-p
PHOTO PLEASE!!!
ReplyDelete