
Last summer my cousin went to Burning Man. He had a great time and when he showed me his pictures, I could see why. Here is a video, some of which was shot in the "camp" where my cuz was staying, makes me feel warm and fuzzy, maybe it's partly due to the fact that they are in a desert and I am in sub zero rainforest. I don't know what I thought burning man was, but never before had I wanted to be part of it. My cousin showed me that, for all the drugs, nudity and techno music, there is equal parts art, diversity and in a way that seems harder and harder to find, culture. In short I have started thinking about it and in doing so, realized how much homework there is to be done in order to attend. I am doing some homework. This is a good place to start.
No comments:
Post a Comment