Sunday, April 17, 2016

Quickly loosing all respect for Mainstream hip hop...

Yet another article about how porn, and also the sexually explicit nature of the culture including music videos is giving boys and young men a warped idea of what sex and sexuality are. EEk. Tough time to be a young person in this world. I have been working a lot in the high school the last few weeks and have been impressed, perturbed, surprised and awed but the spectrum of youth and where they are at as they try to navigate this wild west media landscape.  The article makes mention of a recent Lil' Wayne and Drake video, watching it kinda made my blood boil. I've poster the lyrics below. For a song like this to be called "Love Me" it's no wonder young men are confused. When I look at the content here it seems to me that the men making this music men have no concept of what Love is, and are the last people who young people should be learning about it from in my humble opinion.

Here are the Lyrics:
Lil’ Wayne and Kanye lyrics to “Love me”


[Pre-Hook: Future]
I'm on that good kush and alcohol
I got some down bitches I can call
I don't know what I would do without y'all
I'ma ball til the day I fall

[Hook: Drake]
Yeah, long as my bitches love me (yeah, yeah)
I can give a f**k 'bout no hater
Long as my bitches love me
I can give a f**k 'bout no niggas
Long as these bitches love me


[Verse 1: Lil Wayne]
Uh, pussy ass nigga stop hatin'
Lil Tunechi got that fire and these hoes love me like Satan, man

F**k with me and get bodied
And all she eat is dick, she's on a strict diet, that's my baby
With no makeup she a ten
And she the best with that head
Even better then Karrine

She don't want money
She want the time that we could spend

She said "Cause I really need somebody
So tell me you're that somebody"

Girl, I fuck who I want and fuck who I don't
Got that A1 credit, that's that filet mignon
She said "I never want to make you mad
I just want to make you proud"
I said "Baby just make me cum
Then don't make a sound"


[Pre-Hook: Future]
I'm on that good kush and alcohol
I got some down bitches I can call
I don't know what I would do without y'all
I'ma ball til the day I fall

[Hook: Drake]
Yeah, long as my bitches love me (yeah, yeah)
I can give a fuck 'bout no hater
Long as my bitches love me
I can give a fuck 'bout no niggas
Long as these bitches love me


[Verse 2: Lil Wayne]
Real nigga fuck these haters
These hoes got pussies like craters
Can't treat these hoes like ladies, maaaan!

Pussy, money, weed, codeine
She said my dick feel like morphine
I hope my name taste like sardines to these niggas
She wake up, eat this dick
Call that breakfast in bed, $69.96

I feel her heartbeat, I chest to chest with this bitch
Now turn around, face down, I'm arrestin' this bitch
All my bitches love me and I love all my bitches
But it's like as soon as I cum, I come to my senses
And I would say these hoes names
But then I would be snitching

And these haters try to knock me
But they can't knock me off the hinges
Lil Tunechi!


[Pre-Hook: Future]
I'm on that good kush and alcohol
I got some down bitches I can call
I don't know what I would do without y'all
I'ma ball til the day I fall

[Hook: Drake]
Yeah, long as my bitches love me (yeah, yeah)
I can give a fuck 'bout no hater
Long as my bitches love me
I can give a fuck 'bout no niggas
Long as these bitches love me


[Bridge: Lil Wayne]
I lost a few good bitches
Met some more bad bitches

And I be schooling them niggas
Pose for your class picture

Now kiss my ass if you hating
I'm getting ass or I'm skating

I lost a few good bitches
Met some more bad bitches

And I be schooling them niggas
Pose for your class picture

Now kiss my ass if you hating
I'm getting ass or I'm skating
Bitch


[Pre-Hook: Future]
I'm on that good kush and alcohol
I got some down bitches I can call
I don't know what I would do without y'all
I'ma ball til the day I fall

[Hook: Drake]
Yeah, long as my bitches love me (yeah, yeah)
I can give a fuck 'bout no hater
Long as my bitches love me
I can give a fuck 'bout no niggas
Long as these bitches love me

No comments:

Post a Comment