Sunday, March 8, 2009
Blatant procrastination.
This has nothing to do with teaching, and I am obviously procrastinating on finishing my already late science unit, but I must say it is pretty funny what comes up when you type "(your name) likes to" into a google search. This is a video entitled "Alicia likes to spin". Other funny ones were "Alicia likes to fight evil", "Alicia likes the crabs", "Alicia likes to party", "Alicia likes to dance Video by eardrums are like elephants", etc.
The weird thing is I really like this video, and I do like to spin. And I love to see preteen girls playing around on jungle gyms and talking about how they love each other. sweet. It may give you a bit of a neck cramp if you try to watch it, because it's filmed sideways, but i dunno, this is somehow endearing to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment